Bet Swagger Casino is a not signed to GameStop casino, where anyone who loves to play online casino games like roulette, slots, and poker, will have many different options to choose from. From the big, experienced names that have been around for years to the new kids on the block, the world of online casinos is filled with options. Bet Swagger is one of those options, and this review will take an in-depth look at the Bet Swagger casino, complete with pros and cons, game selections, mobile connectivity, and banking options, as well as our overall rating.
An Introduction to the Bet Swagger Online Casino
Before signing up for any kind of online gambling site, it helps to know a little bit about where it’s based and who runs it. Bet Swagger is owned and operated by Usoftgaming and has a gaming license from Curacao.
With a classy black and grey theme, scrolling jackpot tickers, and a broad range of games from leading providers like Game Art, Lucky Streak, and Evolution Gaming, this site aims to stand out from the crowd through game variety and ease-of-use.
How well does it succeed when compared to the competition? Continue reading our Bet Swagger review to learn more.
Bet Swagger Casino Bonuses And Rewards
Next, our review needs to take a closer look at the promos, bonuses, and other special offers that this company provides to new and loyal users. A lot of successful casinos stand out through their bonuses, and it’s clear that Bet Swagger is striving to follow the same path.
Bet Swagger Bonus Codes
|100% UP TO 100£|
|100% UP TO 500£|
|100% UP TO 200£ (Mondays only)|
|100% UP TO 300£ (Fridays only)|
|100% UP TO 500£|
Users are able to head to the Bonus section of the site and browse through all the available promos at any one time.
Bet Swagger welcome bonus
For new users, Bet Swagger provides 100% up to $500 FREE + 100 FREE SPINS that can give you lots of free cash to use on the games of your choice. Even long-term users can benefit from limited-time deposit match offers too.
There is also some no risk, no deposit offers with Bet Swagger we noticed while writing the recension. Throughout the year, the site will highlight certain games and give users free spins on those games or second chances if they lose.
There’s also a special feature of this platform called the ‘Swagger Cashback’ in which a small percentage of all losses are returned to the player each time, so you never lose quite as much money as you initially thought and always have a second chance.
Design, Layout, and Unique Features of Bet Swagger for UK Players
The first thing anyone notices when logging on to an online casino is the site design and layout. These can be very important factors in determining the overall rating of any site, so they were among the first features we looked at when preparing this review.
While some online gambling platforms can be poorly designed, with confusing layouts and lots of obtrusive imagery, Bet Swagger aims to keep things relatively simple.
When you arrive on the home page, you’ll be greeted with a stark black and grey colour scheme and simple menus to take you to the various gaming areas, including the Live Dealer options, Casino games, and Sportsbook betting area too.
There’s also a very clear and distinct Cashier section where you can make payments and withdraw winnings, as well as one very unique feature: A Community hub. Here, players can actually chat with other users, see who has been winning big recently, and even potentially make some friends too.
A lot of online casinos fail to really address any kind of social element, but Bet Swagger goes above and beyond in this respect, so it will have a special level of appeal to players who want to connect with others, rather than gaming solo.
The Pros and Cons of Bet Swagger Great Britain Casino
No review can be complete without a list of pros and cons. In the case of Bet Swagger, the plus points are as follows:
- Live Games – These days, surveys show that a lot of casino enthusiasts really enjoy the idea of playing live games with real dealers, real-time action, and other players in every lobby. Bet Swagger offers a whole section filled with live offerings from Live Baccarat to Monopoly Live and has some of the best dealers around.
- Lots of Games – The general gaming selection on this site is second to none. The Live section is filled with options, and the regular Casino area is also bursting with different games including 3D slots, table games, card games, and more from the likes of Betsoft, PG, and Relax Gaming.
- Great Community Features – Another key aspect that stands out about this site is the Community hub that lets players connect with one another. This adds a social element to the site and even helps you find ‘Top Rated’ and ‘Most Commented’ games based on the activity of other users.
- Plenty of Payment Methods – Bet Swagger gives its users lots of ways to make payments, adding funds into their account and withdrawing their winnings via a range of systems like Mastercard, Visa, Skrill, Neteller, and even cryptocurrencies like Bitcoin too.
- Quality Customer Support
No casino is perfect, and Bet Swagger has a couple of downsides that are worth mentioning too:
- Support Can Be A Little Slow – Even though Bet Swagger has a really strong customer service department for the most part, there were one or two moments during our casino test in which the team members were a little slow to respond to us.
What Games Can United Kingdom Players Play on Bet Swagger?
Another essential aspect of our Bet Swagger review concerns the selection of games on offer. Here’s a brief overview of the quantity and quality of the games:
- Live Games – As stated earlier on, live casino games are a big part of what Bet Swagger is all about. There are over 20 different game types to choose from in the live section, including the classics like roulette and hold ’em poker, as well as totally unique games and board game offerings like Monopoly, Wheel of Fortune, Lucky 7, Dragon Tiger, and Deal Or No Deal. For those looking for something more ‘mature’, there are also Live Bikini Dealers games too.
- Casino Games – As well as the live offerings, this site also provides a range of different casino games, including mega jackpot slots not signed to GameStop like Mega Jems, 3D slots like Fruit Burst, video poker offerings like Texas Holdem 3D, and plenty more roulette, blackjack, and baccarat options from such providers as Evoplay, Vivo Gaming, Iron Dog Studio, and Betixon. On this site, games are given ratings by the users, so it’s easy to find the most popular and top rated options.
- Bet Swagger has a nice collection of trending Megaways Slot Machines. It is a really cool option, as mostly none of non UK casinos would present this type of games.
Payment Methods and Banking with Bet Swagger
Currencies in BetSwagger
Bet Swagger accepts the British Pound for UK players. It also takes Euros, US Dollars, and several types of cryptocurrency like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
How to Deposit in BetSwagger
Users can head to the Cashier section of the site to handle all deposits and withdrawals. In terms of banking options, you can use Mastercard, Visa, PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Paysafecard, and Bitcoin, among other options.
Withdrawals work similarly to deposits, but take a little longer. Again, head to the Cashier area to receive your winnings and use the same methods listed above.
Bet Swagger on Mobile
In our review, we also had to take into account the fact that a lot of modern users prefer to play on their smartphones and tablets nowadays, so how does this site hold up in the mobile market? Well, Bet Swagger does not have its own mobile app, but it does have a dynamic, responsive site that can fit on almost any screen size and adjusts automatically to suit your mobile browser. In short, it works perfectly on Android and iOS devices.
Ease-of-Use for Bet Swagger in England
This site is available in English for UK players and can also be accessed and enjoyed in additional languages such as French and German.
This site is accessible in the UK, as well as Ireland, most of Europe, Russia, and other nations.
The platform is very simple to get to grips with. It has clear menus at the top for players to navigate between the Live, Casino, and Non Gamstop Sportsbook sections, as well as viewing the Bonus area and making payments via the Cashier. Finding games is easy via filters and search bars, and you can even check out the Community hub to connect with other users.
FAQ and General Bet Swagger Safety Review
🎰 Can I use Bet Swagger if I signed up for Gamstop?
Gamstop is a free self-exclusion service that allows British players to essentially block themselves from accessing certain online gambling platforms. However, in the case of Bet Swagger, since this is an international casino that is not licensed by the UKGC, anyone registered with Gamstop for the self-exclusion period can still access the site.
🎰 Is this site legal for UK players?
Many British players make use of this site, but it is not regulated by the UKGC, which is a legal requirement for any sites wanting to operate in the UK.
🎰 Does it have a license?
Yes, this site is licensed by the Curacao Gaming Authority.
🎰 What are the software providers I can find here?
As stated above, you’ll find games from many different providers on this site like ELK, Ezugi, Evoplay, PG, and Relax Gaming.
🎰 How's customer support?
Bet Swagger has its own tutorial/FAQ section to help with common problems, but if you need to speak to a human about an issue, you can send an email via the form available on the site.