|European Casinos not on Gamstop|
|Top Casinos Bonus|
Owing to Europe’s huge number of online casinos & gaming enthusiasts, European casinos that accept UK players are frequented by gambling enthusiasts from around the world. Focusing on user statistics from the United Kingdom, EU casinos that accept UK players are exponentially on a rise. The European gambling market welcomes British gamblers with open arms & moreover, European casinos for UK players know how to treat their English customers well.
Most of the biggest online casinos Europe has to offer are land-based. These gaming houses also have their own online gaming platform offered via websites & mobile apps. Can you join European casinos from the UK? This detailed article is a good read to help you decide if EU online casinos are a thing for you.
List of European Casinos that accept UK players
|1||180% Up To £1500||Review||Play Now|
|2||650% UP TO £5000||Review||Play Now|
|3||200% Up To £2000||Review||Play Now|
|4||400% UP TO £1200||Review||Play Now|
|5||up to £6000||Review||Play Now|
|6||£6000 + 250FS||Review||Play Now|
|7||200% UP TO £1000 & 50 FS||Review||Play Now|
|8||750% UP TO £3000||Review||Play Now|
|9||150% Up To £1000||Review||Play Now|
|10||300% Bonus + 50 FS||Review||Play Now|
|11||300% UP TO £1,500 + 100 FS||Review||Play Now|
|12||100% UP TO £500||Review||Play Now|
|13||100% UP TO £1000||Review||Play Now|
|14||100% up to £2000||Review||Play Now|
|15||100% UP TO £500||Review||Play Now|
Thanks to the popularity of online gambling in EU, a simple search for European casinos list will surface an enormous number of gambling platforms. The best way to shortlist a suitable gaming platform would be check out gaming site for like-minded user comments & feedback. Better still is to experience games yourself to arrive at first-hand conclusion whether to continue patronizing or to check out other gaming platforms. You may want to start your search with the below list as these are some of the best online casinos Europe has to offer to the world;
- EU slots casino – A brand new gaming debutant certified by Malta Gaming Authority (MGA) which has become a hot favourite among EU slots
- Jackpot City – Offers upto £1,400 bonuses, popular for online slots, blackjack & roulette.
- Royal Vegas – Offers sign up welcome bonus, popular for slots, roulette, video poker & a lot more games.
- Slots Million – Offers special bonuses for new UK players, popular for its unique and outstanding user interface features.
- 888 Casino – Offers no deposit games, popular for exclusive slots, blackjack, roulette & live casino Europe
- Leo Vegas – Topping the list of new online casinos Europe has to offer, Leo Vegas offers welcome bonus plus Free slot Spins, popular for slots & table games.
- Spin Casino – A no deposit gambling suite that offers fashionable mobile gambling games & free slot spins for bonuses.
- Gaming Club – Offers double deposit bonus, popular for a wide range of online & mobile gambling games, & live casino games.
- PlayAmo – A popular mobile gaming platform that offers 100% cash bonus of up to £100 & extra slot spins redeemable with bonus codes.
Licensing of EU casinos that accept UK players
All of Europe’s most visited online casino operators will have necessary approvals by regulators recognized in EU. Two of these popular licensing panels are Malta Gaming Authority & the Gibraltar iGaming authority. Certain EU countries also require operators to apply for iGaming licenses specific to their country’s gambling regulations. For example, a casino operator in Sweden must be approved by Spelinspektionen (and Sweden Spelpaus Self Restriction Scheme)), a gaming inspectorate whose main goal is to ensure healthy & safe gaming marketplace whose inherent social responsibly is to reduce any adverse effects gambling may have on society. Notice, that some European casinos not on Gamstop can have two and even more licenses. That mean, that even some of the American Casinos accepting British players can both be with or without UKGC license.
European Online Casinos vs. UKGC Casinos
Some of the most popular online casino Europe has to offer mostly attract businesses worldwide. European slots are a hot favourite among other frequently played European online gambling games like French Roulette, Spanish Blackjack, baccarat, video poker game, craps, and live casino games. It is common for gamblers to opt in for GAMSTOP service after losing a bet as they go into a self-excluding retreat mode. European betting sites without GAMSTOP operate at ease by offering sports betting sites wherein self-excluding gamblers also can play by placing betting on rugby, football, & e-sports.
The UK Gambling Commission (UKGC) set up under the Gambling Act 2005 is UK’s governing body that issues licenses for commercial gambling. The UKGC is one of the world’s most trustworthy licensing institutions located in Great Britain. It not only regulates online gambling in Great Britain but also issues licenses to international gaming platforms as a hallmark that certifies they are safe for gamblers worldwide. Both land-based & online gaming centres in Great Britain must be licensed by the UKGC to continue with their services to British gamblers.Without a UKGC license no act of gambling can take place legally within UK.
Pros & Cons of European Casinos for UK Players on GAMSTOP
Soon, every online gambling company applying for British license shall be obligated to join GAMSTOP as one of several conditions for compliance. GAMSTOP’s official website offers a list of every participating gambling company that has joined the bandwagon to help Brits who choose to self-exclude themselves from accessing gambling websites & apps.
Pros of European Casinos not on GAMSTOP
- Home to some of the best casino welcome offers EU has to offer for new sign-ups.
- Licenced & well-regulated
- Exciting & safe gaming experience
- Relies on exceptional gaming software providers
- Wide range of currency options for deposit & pay-out
- Offers international payment mediums like Maestro, Skrill, EcoCard, WebMoney, and Neteller
- Gaming experience compliant with rules, & regulations of every country
- Although casinos online Europe based, they offer a multi-lingual user interface
- An exuberant collection of online games based on American & European landed gaming house variations
Cons of European Casinos not on GAMSTOP
- European casinos that accept UK players online do not offer face to face interaction just like all other online gaming platforms
- Pay-out procedures can prove to be time-consuming & cumbersome due to transnational transactions
Pre-requisites for UK players to Play in Online Casinos Europe
The most important pre-requisites that UK gamblers must adhere to while using European casinos not on Gamstop are;
- Users must be of 18 years or older as the minimum legal age for gambling is 18 years in the UK.
- Have a minimum set of KYC documents, or their notarized copies: ID card, credit or debit card & proof of address.
- Have few depositing options: cards and e-wallets, registered at your name.
🛡️ Is it legal to gamble in European licensed casinos for UK players?
Yes, it is legal for licensed European Union casinos to offer gambling games to UK players by holding UKGC license with other required approvals.
🛡️ Are European licensed casinos safe?
Yes, Europe online casinos are safe. Check their website to validate a list of licenses & approvals openly published for users’ convenience.
🛡️ Can I withdrawal my winnings from European licensed online casinos in UK?
Yes, there are several international payment methods offered for UK users. Make sure to check on the gaming platform’s pay-out methods & timelines followed.
🛡️ Can I deposit in European licensed online casinos in UK?
European online casinos offer a varied range of deposit methods to help player to start playing as soon as they sign up. This very support is offered to their UK clientele.
🛡️ Which software providers are compatible with European casino sites?
Several Europe top online casinos rely on gaming champions like Microgaming, Playtech, IGT, NetEnt, & BetSoft that offer seamless adaptability on several commonly used browsers & gaming devices.