|NON UK Casinos|
|Accept UK Players|
Online gambling in Online Casinos not Controlled by UKGC is enjoyed in countless countries all over the world, and thanks to the internet, it’s possible for players to access and enjoy sites and games from other nations. In Great Britain, the United Kingdom Gambling Commission oversees the gambling industry and strictly regulates what GB players can and can’t do. This means that a lot of casinos not licensed in the UK can’t usually accept GB players, but some of them do so anyway. Read on to learn how it works.
List On NON UK license Casinos not Controlled by UKGC
|1||up to £6000||Review||Play Now|
|2||650% UP TO £5000||Review||Play Now|
|3||800% up to £3000||Review||Play Now|
|4||250% up to £1000||Review||Play Now|
|5||500% up to £2 500 + 50% CB||Review||Play Now|
|6||750% UP TO £3000||Review||Play Now|
|7||150% Up To £1000||Review||Play Now|
|8||300% Bonus + 50 FS||Review||Play Now|
|9||£6000 + 250FS||Review||Play Now|
|10||100% UP TO £1000||Review||Play Now|
|11||100% up to £2000||Review||Play Now|
|12||300% up to £3000||Review||Play Now|
Way Casinos Not Under UKGC Casinos Work
Before looking closely at the pros and cons of these platforms, you need to understand how they work. In simple terms, a non UK online casino sites is a gambling site that operates independently from outside Great Britain and isn’t officially licensed by the UKGC. The UKGC covers all legal gambling in the UK, so these platforms are a little outside of the law, yet still choose to offer their services to British players.
Differences Between Non UK Licensed Casinos and Regular Online Casinos
Put simply, the major difference between these two different kinds of gambling platforms is that regular GB sites are based in the UK and overseen by the UKGC, whereas an online casino non UK is not under the jurisdiction of the UKGC but still offers its services to British players, letting them sign up, make accounts, and play games.
The first thing players turn to when starting to gamble in non UK licensed casinos is a large number of casino bonuses. UKGC limits the casino to only one promo per casino – welcome bonus. Best Non UK casino sites can offer up to 20 or even more different bonuses on regular basis, given for the certain actions in games, for testing new slots, even for the first deposit through a certain payment system or installing a mobile application.
Options of Casino Sites Not in UK
If you’re thinking about playing on non UK based online casino, you have a few different options to choose from:
- Malta – A Malta-based casinos non UK is one that has an official license from the Malta Gaming Authority, so can be trusted and is fully regulated, but doesn’t fall under the control of the UKGC.
- Curacao – Just like with Malta-based gambling platforms, a Curacao company is one that is licensed by the Curacao Gaming Authority. This is a perfectly legit gaming authority, so you can usually trust sites with a Curacao license.
- Anonymous – An anonymous casino, as the name implies, is one that doesn’t involve the user having to enter any personal or bank details to make an account and play games. These sites make use of cryptocurrencies to handle payments.
- No KYC casino – Just like an anonymous site in many ways, a No KYC site is one that doesn’t abide by the ‘Know Your Customer’ policies and allows players to sign up in total privacy, without having to validate their ID.
Safety of Playing in Non UK license Casinos
This is one of the most common questions people have in regard to these kinds of platforms, but the answer isn’t quite as simple as you might imagine. The truth is that it really depends on what company or platform you choose. Some of them will be safe, while others will be less safe, and there are even some scams out there too. This is why anyone wishing to play on this kind of platform needs to be ready to accept some big risks.
The best non UK casino sites are legit and can be trusted, since they have licenses from other leading authorities in Malta and Curacao, but they aren’t regulated by the UKGC, so GB players won’t have the same rights and protections. The same reasoning applies to anonymous and no KYC sites: some of them will be legit and trustworthy, while others are much more of a risk. This is why it’s vital to read reviews and check out recommendations to know what you’re getting into.
Pros and Cons of Non UK Online Casinos for UK Players
These kinds of gambling platforms have a range of pros and cons to consider. Here are some of the plus and minus points:
Pros of non UK gambling sites
- Potential for Anonymous Play – One of the main reasons some British players choose to seek out the services of sites outside of their own country’s control is because they don’t want to give up their personal info and bank details to other companies. If you prefer privacy and anonymity, these sites can offer that.
- Use Cryptocurrencies – These gambling platforms allow players to make use of unique payment methods, including cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin and Litecoin. Many regular sites won’t allow players to use these kinds of payment methods, so if you like the idea of virtual, anonymous currencies, these sites give you a chance to use them.
- Different Games – Another feature of these platforms that appeals to some players is the fact that they offer different and unique games compared to many of the UK-based sites. Since a lot of European developers and software providers aren’t able to offer their games for these non-GB platforms, players can find all kinds of other games they might not be used to.
Cons of NON UK licensed casinos
- Security Issues – As mentioned above, since these sites are not under the control and regulation of the UKGC, players have fewer rights and less control in general. If there’s any issue with payouts, for example, you won’t be able to file a complaint with the UKGC and ask for their help in getting your money back.
- Currency Issues – Since these sites are not based in Great Britain; players usually won’t be able to fund their accounts and make withdrawals in their local currency (the British Pound), so will need to handle the hassle of currency exchanges and play in other forms of money like euros or dollars.
Games You Can Play in Casino Sites Non UK
As we alluded to earlier, the choice of games can sometimes be a little different on these platforms, as many of the top UK and European providers won’t necessarily be found on non-UK sites. However, you can still usually find all of the most common casino options, including:
- Blackjack that don’t use gamstop
- Poker sites not on gamstop
- Slots not covered by Gamestop
Choosing the Best Online Casino Not UK to Play in
If you want to see and experience what these kinds of non UK casino sites are able to offer and are ready to take the risk of signing up for an account on a site beyond the control of the UKGC, you need to first take some time, learn about your options, compare a few different sites, and see which ones stand out as the best. Fortunately, there are many expert reviewers out there who take the time to visit these different sites, evaluate their pros and cons, and then provide ratings, reviews, and recommendations to help you find the top options.
❓ Is it legal to gamble in a non UK casino?
Legal gambling in the UK is covered by the UKGC, so all casinos outside of the UK are not legally regulated in the country.
❓ Can I get bonuses in an online casino not UK?
Yes, these sites usually offer bonuses and promos to players. And the amount of the promo offers at the non UK casinos is way bigger than in local one.
❓ Can I withdraw my winnings from online casinos not UK?
Yes, as long as you choose a trusted site, you’ll be able to withdraw your winnings in various currencies.
❓ Which software providers are compatible with casino sites not UK?
You may see various American and European providers on these sites. Actually, they are he same as on the UK sites:
- Play’n Go;
❓ Can I deposit in non UK registered casinos?
As long as you find a trusted and recommended non UK casinos accepting UK players, you will be able to make deposits. The only issue you can come into – that you may need to register one of the e-wallets if your card doesn’t support gambling transactions.