Are you searching for casinos not on Gamstop that accept Paysafe payments? Gambling at such sites removes all the barriers of Gamstop and adds the advantage of using a very secure method for transactions. To help you pick the best casino without Gamstop, we’ve checked many casinos online and compiled a list of our favorites.
Top Non Gamstop Casinos UK Paysafecard
Out of many betting sites not on Gamstop that we checked and evaluated, we selected the top choices for casinos that accept Paysafecard as a banking method.
|MyStake casino - is a perfect non Gamstop casino for those who are new to this market. It has all that wondeful independant casino features that you are lookig for. MyStake casino has not only standart slot machines (more than 4.5k, by the way) and classic table games, but also sports and live sports betting, 10+ wonderful virtual translations, and the whole bunch gambling mini-games. For the most devoted players there are tournaments with real valuable prizes like iPhones and MacBooks (much way better, then some virtual coins and medals).|
|2||up to £500 in Casino, £1000 for Crypto deposits, £1000 for Sports||Review||Play Now|
|3||Choose among 3 welcome options, up to £1600 + 10% CB on crypto deps||Review||Play Now|
What is Paysafe? What Is a Casino Not on Gamstop Paysafe?
|Paysafe Casino Characteristic|
|Paysafecard Use Fee|
|Prepaid Cards you can use||
|Availability for Self-Excluded Players|
Paysafecard is a modern banking method used in online casinos that offers extra security and more control over your betting funds. It works similarly to a credit card in the sense that your Paysafe card will come with a 16-digit PIN you need to enter on the casino site to make your deposit.
These cards are cards that are pre-filled with a selected amount. You can buy them in dedicated stores or online. They have a set amount and you can’t go over it.
Because of the nature of this banking method, it’s considered one of the safest options for gamblers. You needn’t use any banking or card info on the European betting sites that accept it. You can buy the Paysafe prepaid card of the value you prefer and use it to gamble online.
Top 5 Paysafecard Casinos Not Using Gamstop
Below you’ll find the top 5 casinos not on Gamstop UK Paysafecard we chose for you.
- MyStake Casino
Casino MyStake is one of the top-rated online casinos in the UK that’s not on Gamstop, and it has Paysafecard as a banking method. On this website, you can play over 5,000 games from different developers and claim a generous welcome bonus of up to $1000. The casino is licensed in Curacao.
- Velobet Casino
At Velobet, you can do everything from casino gambling to sports betting. It’s a site with thousands of games and excellent betting odds and accepts Paysafecard deposits. This casino is licensed by the Government of Curacao.
- Goldenbet Casino
Next on our list is GoldenBack, a casino known for its generous welcome bonuses and cashback deposit bonuses. On this casino site, you can bet on sports, e-sports, and virtual sports, as well as play casino games and live dealer games. It supports Paysafecard payments in addition to payment methods like cards, electronic wallets, and cryptocurrencies. It’s licensed by Curacao eGaming.
- Rolletto Casino
Rolletto has separate welcome bonuses for casino players, sports bettors, and even an exclusive welcome crypto bonus. On this site, you can claim up to $1500 on your first deposit, play thousands of games, and use various banking methods including Paysafecard. It’s a casino licensed in Curacao.
- God Odds Casino
God Odds is another trending gambling site with a 100% bonus match on your first deposit. If you want to play Paysafe slots not on Gamstop, this casino has thousands of games in its portfolio. It also has a sportsbook and an excellent VIP program. The casino is licensed in Curacao.
How We Choose a Paysafe Casino Not on Gamstop
We use a diligent, strict system to find the best sites you can use today. Here is what we check when we search for the most trusted companies.
We only consider credible, tested, and licensed online casinos that are not on Gamstop. This shows us that the casino is safe to use and offers fair gambling. Some of the top licensing bodies we encounter are MGA, Curacao, Kahnawake, etc.
When you win money and decide to withdraw it, you probably want to get your payout as soon as possible. This will, of course, depend on the method you choose as well as your verification on the casino site. However, it also depends on the processing time for transactions like withdrawals.
Even if a casino is not on Gamstop, it can still have responsible gambling tools, information, and features like self-exclusion. We look for sites that encourage and promote responsible gambling.
Online casinos’ best advantage is the bonuses they offer. From matched deposit bonuses to free spins to cashback offers, you’ll find everything in casinos these days. We’ll go through their bonus terms to find the best bonuses on the market for you.
How to Deposit at a Non Gamstop Casino Paysafecard
Paysafecard is a very simple method to use. It doesn’t only offer security, but it also offers fast deposits. All it takes for you to deposit at a casino is to enter the PIN from the card, just like you would with your credit or debit card.
Since these come preloaded, you won’t be able to deposit more when you spend the money on your card and will have to purchase a new one to keep gambling. The cards aren’t refillable, so make sure that you have the minimum deposit on your card at all times. If, for instance, you are left with $5 on your Paysafe card and the minimum deposit at the casino is $20, you won’t be able to spend it.
How to Withdraw Your Money at a Paysafecard Casino Non Gamstop
The majority of UK casinos that accept Paysafecard payments do not offer this option for withdrawals. In very rare cases, customers can request a withdrawal, but not to the card – to the Paysafecard account. When the withdrawal is processed, they can use the balance on their card account to make other payments online or, if they have a Paysafecard Mastercard, they can withdraw them at an ATM.
Games You Can Play at Legit Non Gamstop Casinos UK Paysafe
In most cases, you can play every available game at the casino using Paysafecard. Your options include:
- Slot machines. This game category is usually the biggest at casinos. Top casinos count thousands of slots including classics, progressive slots, video slots, 3D slots, etc.
- Poker. Whether you play video poker or join a live dealer table, there are now many variants of the popular casino game on top-rated websites.
- Table games. Other popular table games you can find in video versions as well as live include roulette, baccarat, blackjack, keno, etc. These come in different variants, too.
- Sports betting. Some of the casinos we rated offer different types of sports betting. You can find casinos with sportsbooks where you can do football betting not on Gamstop, bet on tennis, handball, soccer, and dozens of other sports – even eSports.
Pros and Cons of Gambling at Non-Gamstop Paysafe Casinos
Let’s talk about the pros and cons of gambling at Paysafe deposit casinos.
Pros of Gambling at Non Gamstop Casinos Paysafecard
Here are some of the advantages you can enjoy when you gamble at non Gamstop casinos using this payment method:
- ✔️ Safe, speedy transactions. Paysafe is one of the safest methods for transactions due to its nature and the high-security level of the brand. You won’t have to enter any banking details, so there’s no risk.
- ✔️ Anonymity. Since you will be gambling with a prepaid card, this won’t show in your bank account. Paysafe offers great anonymity to those who use it.
- ✔️ Widely available. The method is very popular nowadays, so you can easily find it at the top-rated UK casinos.
- ✔️ Free of charge. Paysafe on its own doesn’t charge transaction fees, but make sure that the casino doesn’t charge them, either.
Cons of Gambling at Gamstop Free Paysafe Card Casinos
There are some disadvantages to using Paysafecard, too. Here are a few of them:
- ❌ Most casinos don’t accept Paysafe withdrawals. Paysafecard is usually offered as a deposit method only. You’ll hardly find a casino that offers this method for withdrawals, so you’ll have to switch to another option for your payout.
- ❌ No Gamstop protection. Since you’ll be gambling at a Non Gamstop casino, you can’t enjoy their features like the self-exclusion program. However, some of these sites have their own programs, making them as safe to use.
- ❌ Offshore casinos only. Casinos in the UK cannot operate without being on Gamstop and having a UKGC license. This is why, if you want to gamble at a non Gamstop casino, you need to gamble at offshore casino sites and you are not protected by the UKGC.
- ❌ Payment limitations. Paysafecard comes preloaded with fixed values. If you want to deposit more than $100, for instance, you’ll need to buy several cards and enter the PINs to load your account.
❓ What is a non Gamstop Paysafecard casino?
This is a casino that is not part of the Gamstop program and has Paysafecard in its list of banking methods.
❓ Is it safe to gamble at casinos not on Gamstop Paysafe?
Yes. You can gamble at offshore casinos not on Gamstop safely as long as you are sure that they are licensed and trustworthy. This is where our reviews can come in handy.
❓ Are there any limits when you gamble on non Gamstop sites with Paysafe?
Not necessarily. In most cases, you can play every game when you deposit with Paysafecard. Some bonuses might require that you deposit with other methods like cards, so make sure to read the bonus terms first.
❓ Are there any special bonuses I can claim on these sites?
Almost every online casino today has a welcome bonus, and regular promotions, and most of them have VIP programs. These differ depending on where you gamble.
❓ Is it legal to gamble at a Paysafecard casino UK not on Gamstop?
Yes. It is not illegal to gamble in an offshore casino. UK-licensed casinos must be on Gamstop, but there’s no law preventing you from gambling at offshore-licensed casinos.
❓ What are the alternatives to Paysafe sites without Gamstop?
Some of the alternatives for payments at sites without Gamstop are Pay by Phone (you can pay using your postpaid number), as well as electronic wallets like PayPal, Skrill, and Neteller.