If you are registered at GameStop or you were registered it may be impossible for you to find an international casino or sports betting casino which will accept your bets and allow you to gamble at football betting not on Gamstop. Luckily for you, there are a lot of online establishments that are not on the list and that can offer you great games and a great experience. Today, we will guide you through the overall process of finding those sites and gambling.
Non Gamstop Football Betting Sites List
|1||up to £6000||Review||Play Now|
|2||150% Up To £1000||Review||Play Now|
|3||180% Up To £1500||Review||Play Now|
|4||1X WAGER - 37% (10+12+15)||Review||Play Now|
|5||800% up to £3000||Review||Play Now|
|6||Up To 450%||Review||Play Now|
|7||250% up to £1000||Review||Play Now|
|8||100% up to £2000||Review||Play Now|
Football Betting: Self-Exclusion
Self-exclusion means that you have, at some point, willingly provided your data to be blacklisted at football betting sites or at online casinos in general. What this means is that you won’t be able to simply visit a domain, create the account, use a bonus and start gambling.
The alternative is to look for football betting sites not on GamStop. This means, a site of this kind won’t be registered or they won’t have any links to GamStop and you are allowed to play once again. When choosing a place of this type, you will need to pay a lot of attention or to use our help. That online establishment should be properly licensed, should offer a payment you need and should offer you deposit mediums you are using.
Pros and Cons of Football Not on Gamstop
There are good and not so good things of fining and betting at one of these locations on the web. All of that will be explained right here. Keep in mind, sports non GamStop Betting doesn’t apply to European or worldwide online gambling establishments.
Main Features of Football Betting Sites
Football betting sites not on Gamstop usually have a few similarities. Those similarities will be their main features and they obviously apply on most sites. Don’t forget that a site of that kind won’t be licensed by the UK gambling commission.
#1 99% of licensed non-Gamstop casinos would have Curacao license. Some of these sites are regulated by the Gibraltar or Malta. But mostly, non Gamstop Football betting would be among independent casinos. Those licenses are popular and common but they are not the same as the UK Gambling Commission license.
#2 Main currencies are Euro or US dollar. Many of these places use the US dollar only. Others allow you to use Euro, C$, AU$ and similar currencies. However, pound sterling isn’t an option and you won’t find this currency here. It is probably something British players don’t like the most. And you should be ready to have a deal with GBP exchange rates.
#3 Virtual currencies are allowed. A football betting site which isn’t registered with GamStop usually accepts some of the cryptocurrencies. They especially refer to the Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin but others are supported as well. At NotGamstop we have 10 sites accepting different types of cryptocurrencies:
- Free Spin
- Agent Spins
- Club Lounge
- Red Dog
- Slots Empire
- Vegas Wild
And 4 Casino&Sportsbook sites with non Gamstop Football Betting:
- Play HUB
- BET SWAGER (+ Football Betting)
- Sports and Casino
Pros of Non GamStop Football Betting Sites
If you are interested in betting on football for real money at one of these establishments, you should know about the perks or pros.
- They are loaded with games. Because they are non UK license casinos, they can offer countless and more games than ordinary sites of this kind. This isn’t an advantage that is always available, but it is usually present.
- You can play here as long as you like. There are no limitations of any kind and there is no self exclusion period to worry about. You can bet at not Gamstop Bookmakers as long as you like, period.
- Rare bonuses. You can find a rare bonus of interesting kind easily. You can also enjoy a superior welcome bonus package and you can enjoy additional promotions.
|BET SWAGER – betting|
|Fortune Clock Casino|
|PH – betting|
|Play HUB – betting|
|Sports and Casino|
Cons of Non GamStop Football Betting Sites
There are a few, not so good things here. Let’s explain to them as soon as possible.
- Limited payment options. The issue refers to premium and most commonly used payment options such as PayPal. This e-wallet accepts only sites regulated by the UKGC. You need to find an alternative method to make a deposit.
- You cannot complain. If an online establishment refuses to pay you the winnings or you can’t withdraw it due to some reason, you cannot complain to the UKGC. You can complain to the Government of Curacao, though.
Non GamStop Football Betting Sites: Types
There are three main types of sites that are not on GamStop.
- Classic Football Betting (or Soccer, as to USA style). It’s a standard game as it is. On the real field, with two teams trying to score a goal to the gate. The only minus of the basic football betting is that matches are strictly scheduled and there are is no way to get a result of your bet quickly.
- E-Sports Football Betting – FIFA tournaments and so on. This type of sport is at the intersection of the power of RNG and human skills.
- Virtual Football is something not new, but hitting the market for last years. The results of the matches are absolutely random. The main advantage of betting at virtual sports is that your odds results would be shown instantly.
As to the most popular events in the world of football not registered with Gamstop, we can highlight these 11 namings:
- English FA Community Shield
- English Premier League
- Spain La LigaGermany Bundesliga
- France Ligue 1
- USA Major League Soccer
- English Carabao Cup
- English FA Cup
- Germany Bundesliga 2
- Esoccer – FIFA 20 English Premier League – 2×10 min
- UEFA Champions League Qualifiers
- UEFA Europa League Qualifiers
How to Find a Safe Online Football betting
To find a non GamStop soccer betting site that still meets your requirements, players must pay close attention to the following factors.
Amount of Matches Available
The first factor is obvious. You do need an online establishment that offers all the sports options you like and need. In this case scenario, at least 100-200 football is a must. For example, at the BetSwagger, PH and PlayHub SportsBooks you would find up to 1000 Football event per season.
Make sure that a site is licensed. The permit or license it has is less important.
Casino Games Available
Promotions and Bonuses
Search for stunning bonuses. Make sure no deposit bonuses (if possible), mandatory deposit bonus and weekly/monthly promotions are included. You can even call their operators at the customer support and ask them directly.
Football betting online establishments that are not on GameStop are still appealing to play and they can allow you to place bets and gamble for the needed period of time. They are definitely something you will want to use.