|Our Review Include
|⚽️ Curacao Betting Sites
|🔎 New Websites
|🏆 TOP-Rated Curacao Bookies
|MyStake, Velobet, Goldenbet
|🎁 Bonus Offers
|up to £1000
|💲 Minimum Deposit
The Curacao Gaming Control Board, or GCB, is the regulatory body that monitors both land-based and online gambling activity. As a result, it is the main licensing authority in the country, and many non UK based bookmakers will be regulated by this authority. So, let’s break down all the ins and outs of this regulatory framework, and explain how sportsbooks and casinos from Curacao operate. This article will give you a glimpse into different Curacao betting licence types. It will also reveal the advantages and drawbacks of Curacao licensed bookmakers and the best sites for UK players, including
Best Curacao Sports Betting Sites
150% up to £750 + 50 FS + 120% up to £600 on Sports
12 combinations of bonuses:
up to £1500 for Slots, £1000 for Sports, 10% Cashback
450% up to £6000 + 325 FS on first 4 deps + 100% up to £300 on Sports
Minimum deposit for claiming bonuses from Welcome Package is £20 and £500 for Highroller bonus. Free Spins can be used in the following slots: The Dog House, Sweet Bonanza, Kraken slot and Big Bass Bonanza with 40x wager. To withdraw cash part of bonus, you need to wager 30 times the amount of bonus and 40x for highroller bonus.
Enjoy 3+1 Freebet feature - every 4th bet is Free! Also FreshBet gives you a 10% additional loyalty bonus. Make your deposits in cryptocurrencies and earn up to £500 in exchange.
13 different bonuses:
up to £6500 for the whole pack & 10% unlimited Cashback
3+1 FreeBet + 10% Cashback Bet Insurance
Table of Contents
Main Features of Curacao Bookmakers
|Sports and Events Coverage
|Offers a wide range of sports and events for betting, including popular sports like football, basketball, tennis, and more.
|Many Curaçao-licenced sites offer live betting options, allowing users to place bets on sports events in real-time.
|Support various payment methods, including credit/debit cards, e-wallets, cryptocurrencies, and bank transfers.
|Security and Fairness
|Implement advanced security measures to protect user data and transactions, and ensure fairness in betting odds and game outcomes.
|Restrictions and Limitations
|May have restrictions on players from certain countries and limitations on withdrawals or betting amounts.
A Closer Look at Curacao Betting Licence Types
The GCB is a master licencee that issues master licences to four regulatory bodies, including CEG, Antillephone, GC, and CIL. These master licence holders are the ones that issue Curacao betting sub-licences and regulate operators. Their licences have to be renewed every five years. UK players who wish to engage in betting not on Gamstop can join sites with one of these licences.
- Curacao eGaming Authority – Operators with CEG licences offer their services in a variety of countries. Offshore betting in Curacao is available in over 30 countries, including the UK.
- Antillephone N.V. – It is regarded as the most reliable sub-betting licence Curacao holder, and many slot sites not on Gamstop operate under this particular licence. It was also the first master licencee that approved payments through cryptocurrencies.
- Gaming Curacao – Another Curacao Gaming jurisdiction sub-licensing body. The application and the approval process can be finished within 4 weeks and the gambling tax is low, making it ideal for startups.
- Curacao Interactive Licensing N.V. – The CIL is rated largely compliant by international organisations, such as OECF (The Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development) and FATF (The Financial Action Task Force).
What Are the Sports Betting Curacao Licence Requirements?
In order to be approved for licence online independent bookmakers have to meet certain regulatory requirements. Here’s a snapshot of the conditions they have to meet:
- Online sportsbooks in Curacao must have a minimum of one physical server in that jurisdiction, and a company/office space that is registered there.
- A company needs to have responsible gambling systems and procedures that meet Curacao regulatory requirements and bolster user safety.
- Before obtaining the Curacao betting licence, they need a domain name licence.
- They must use gaming software that is certified for Fairness.
- In accordance with the Curacao Gambling regulations, the holder of the Curacao betting licence mustn’t accept players under 18.
- They need a strong AML policy and implementation strategy for these internal AML/CFT processes
- According to the Curacao gambling compliance rules, gambling companies need to appoint AML officer who oversees the implementation of internal policies.
- Directors and shareholders need to pass the fit and proper person test (a test designed to minimise the chance of corruption)
- Curacao online betting laws dictate that operators must ensure technical audit of all gaming systems.
The offshore gambling industry doesn’t differ significantly from the UK gambling market. Players need to be 18 or older to join a Curacao betting website, but the KYC policies are not so strictly enforced. Bettors can have almost identical sportsbook content and use different payment solutions including crypto. What’s more, they can contact customer support for help and communicate in English.
Top 3 Curacao Sports Betting Sites for UK Players in 2024
Bettors searching for offshore betting websites have options galore. However, the three operators discussed in the following sections of this article are some of the best options you will come across.
Donbet – Known for Its Loyalty Program
Donbet is among the best bookmakers licenced by this Caribbean online gambling regulator. For new members, it offers a 120% matched deposit bonus of up to £600. It also rewards the most active bettors with a Loyalty Bonus. Players will also appreciate a range of sports and eSports and live streaming.
MyStake – Overall Top NonGamstop Sportsbook and Casino
If you are looking for non gamstop bookmakers with Football, Mystake may be a great pick. It covers over a thousand games daily, many of which you can place in-play bets on and watch live. New bettors can claim a 100% matched deposit bonus up to a maximum of £500 and use it to place football wagers.
Cosmobet – Perfect for Horse Racing Fans
If you wish to explore horse racing betting not on Gamstop, Cosmobet is among the best options. New users can claim a 150% match on their first deposit of up to £1,000 and use it to bet on races and many other sports. You can also wager on virtual horse races, virtual football, virtual tennis, and more.
Curacao Betting Websites: Pros and Cons
If you are looking for a bookie licenced by this authority, you also need to be aware of their good and bad sides. That way, you can make an informed decision.
Benefits of Sites With the Curacao Licence
These bookies come with a range of benefits you would certainly appreciate:
- ✔️ Unlike UK-based operators, Curacao betting sites accept payments through credit cards. Of course, these multi-currency betting sites support the GBP currency.
- ✔️ The majority of these brands also support payments via cryptocurrencies, mainly Bitcoin.
- ✔️ These operators also impose fewer restrictions and have more relaxed identification verification procedures or do not require ID verification.
- ✔️ Curacao sports betting operators have a big coverage of sports and competitions. There are numerous events from football, horse racing, and other popular disciplines.
- ✔️ These websites are not on GamStop, meaning they offer a more liberated gambling experience. Most importantly, you will enjoy greater privacy.
- ✔️ Caribbean sports wagering sites provide more competitive odds.
Setbacks of Curacao Betting Sites
Before you move on to register with an international betting site, you should consider the downsides of bookmakers with this licence.
- ❌ Higher bonus wagering requirements – In other words, you need to bet more money before you can withdraw any potential winnings from Curacao betting platforms.
- ❌ Many players don’t trust a bookie with this licence as much as the one regulated by the UK Gambling Commission. Their safety may indeed vary. But after doing thorough research, you should be able to find a trusted operator.
- ❌ Since Curacao sports betting sites are not on GamStop, players cannot ask to be self-excluded. It is easier for bettors to develop addiction when restrictions are looser.
Alternatives to Curacao Bookmakers
Finally, you can take a look at some of the most commonly asked questions about the websites licenced by this authority.
❓ Are there any sports betting Curacao operators in the UK?
Curacao betting services are available to UK players, even though these sites are based offshore. Many sportsbooks available in Europe are licenced by one of Curacao’s gambling commissions and they accept from different geographies. UK players who opt for these sites are usually under self-exclusion through Gamstop.
❓ What are Curacao sports betting websites?
These are gambling sites that are licenced by one of the four master licence holders within the jurisdiction of the same name. Most of these bookies are licenced and monitored by Antillephone. Others are monitored by CEG, CIL, or GC.
❓ Is it safe for British bettors to use Curacao sports betting sites?
Yes. This gaming commission must make sure the potential operators have RNG certificates. They also need to prevent underage gambling. However, bookies regulated by the UK Gambling Commission are safer because of stricter ID checks.
❓ How do I submit complaints when dealing with Curacao betting operators?
Visit the website of the gambling commission that licenced your chosen site. The CEG has a File a Complaint option. On the other hand, you can contact other regulatory bodies using one of the available contact methods. However, reach out to the bookmaker directly and contact the gambling commission only if necessary.
❓ What is the best site with a Curacao betting licence?
Mystake, Cosmobet, and Donbet are some of the best gambling operators that are regulated by the Curacao gaming commissions.