Virtual Horse Racing Games online for Free
Virtual Horse Racing
Virtual Horse Racing Features
- Betting for the WIN, PLACE and FORECAST
- Skip race option
- Bet 0.1 - 100.0
Virtual Horse Racing Basics
- Game Type : Virtual Sport
- Software : 1x2Games
- Amount of horses : 8
- Race duration : about 50 sec.
- RTP : up to 94,62%
Virtual Horse Racing
Virtual horse racing has now become one of the most popular ways to bet on horses and race horses in particular. With so many licensed horse racing tracks around the world today, online betting on virtual horses has become a new UK tradition for lots of following years.
List of Punter Sites with Virtual Horse Races Betting
|1||up to £6000||Review||BET NOW|
|2||750% UP TO £3000||Review||BET NOW|
|3||250% up to £1000||Review||BET NOW|
|4||150% Up To £1000||Review||BET NOW|
|5||800% up to £3000||Review||BET NOW|
|6||Up To 450%||Review||BET NOW|
|7||100% UP TO £1000||Review||BET NOW|
|8||1X WAGER - 37% (10+12+15)||Review||BET NOW|
|9||650% UP TO £5000||Review||BET NOW|
|10||180% Up To £1500||Review||BET NOW|
|11||100% up to £2000||Review||BET NOW|
Despite the fact that the first software for virtual horse betting was produced back in 2000′, the peak of popularity of this type of gambling entertainment in online casinos fell in the middle of 2020. According to British researchers, virtual races account for up to 25% of the horse racing betting market. This is not surprising, since virtual horse racing has a number of undeniable advantages among other non Gamstop Sports Betting activities:
- You can place bets at any time of the day or even night. And you can find out the result of your bets within 1 minute. There is no need to wait for the start of the racing season and rely on good weather, in the hope that the races will not be canceled.
- Virtual games are fairer and simpler than real ones. A virtual jockey cannot be bribed. The outcome of the race is decided on the basis of an algorithm by a random number generator (RNG). In this case, you will receive all the input data for calculating the probability of winning in full BEFORE the race.
How to bet on 1×2 gaming virtual horse trotting
- The first step is to choose the size of the bet that you would like to make at instant horse races. Amounts available from 0.1 to 100.
- Next, you will see information about 8 horses (to access extended data – click on the jockey’s uniform of the corresponding color). Since the horse is virtual, to assess your chances of winning, you will only need to know the number of «wins» and «places» for the last 20 races.
- Finally, you can place your bets. Their number is not limited. Tou can bet on such events as: WIN, PLACE and FORECAST.
- The race does not last longer than about 50 seconds. The horse race is accompanied by colorful 3d graphics, immersive perspective and sportscasters’ comments. But at the same time, you can always skip it and go directly to the results of the race, where the winners will be shown to you (first 3 places).
- At the end of the race, you would have a chance to make a Rebet on Rebet 2.
All in all, non Gamstop virtual horse trotting is a flamboyant and colorful emulator of real races with high chances to win, close to online slots games. Depending on the type of bet, the RTP will be as follows:
Virtual Horse Racing History
Virtual horse racing is newer than many other online sportsbook betting strategies, however. It first started up in the early part of the new century. Virtual race tracks first began appearing as a place to bet on the races with a virtual system that took into account horse speed, the track surface and the race weather conditions. The idea was that if the horses in the race had a similar speed they would often run together and so the horses would have a good chance of winning the race.
Over time, however, many people who started using these systems found out that they were giving virtual horses the wrong advice. For instance, many of these systems suggested that a horse that was fast on one track would not be that much faster on another, simply because it had been on a different track on the same day. This meant that the racecourse itself had little bearing on whether the horse would win or lose the race.
Another problem that they encountered was that horses with similar speeds raced on different race tracks on different days. Since the courses were all different, the results of horses who ran on the same day on different tracks could have been totally different from one race to another.
Although many people have used this horse racing system and found it to be effective, there are some problems with it. First of all, because there are so many different virtual track types, results from a particular horse race can be completely different depending on which track and what day it is being held on.
This is especially true if the horse in question was a bit off the pace on one of its previous runs, but because it is based on the track of the day the horse’s chances of winning are increased dramatically. If this happens, horses in virtual tracks with a slightly slower track and/or a weather condition that don’t suit it can actually run faster on a race track with a slightly faster track and get them on the winner’s podium.
Pros and Cons of non Gamstop Virtual Horse Racing
One of the other problems that people have with virtual betting is that they don’t take into consideration the weather conditions at the race track in which the race is being held. If a horse is slightly off the pace on a track that’s very hot, but in another race is running at a track that’s very cold, then the horse’s chance of winning will be drastically reduced.
However, the problem of course is that real physical track conditions are hard to control and are not the main thing that is considered when placing bets. As such, the bets are based strictly on horse speed.
To further complicate matters, a horse can run faster on a very hot track than it would on a very cold track, yet run slower on the very cold track. This is due to the fact that the temperature will affect how hot or cold the water is in the tracks that the horses are running in, thus affecting the amount of heat they run into.
This means that the horse in question will be able to run even faster on one track than on another when placed in the same race or in another race and it will have an easier time of winning the race. However, it will still run slower on one track than on another because it was running at a slightly different track during the week that it was placed in.
Real horse racing is based on real factors and these include factors like these. When you use a virtual horse racing system for betting, it takes these factors into consideration and then comes up with mathematical formulas that it uses to come up with its own predictions.
However, you should not forget that they are not necessarily based on real factors. There are still a lot of variables that make up these horse racing systems, and in order to really figure out what they are doing with their results, you’ll have to dig a little deeper and look deeper into the system.